Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Phototherapy

I got a bee in my bonnet Monday and decided to go through some boxes of photos. After finding that several favorites that I'd scanned into my computer were gone (?), I thought I'd find them and put them back in.

I found a lot I haven't seen in years, great shots that I'd forgotten. I'm so glad I took lots and lots of photos as the kids grew up - as many as they could stand anyway. Some that I found were just a balm to my soul. I so miss my children running around the house.

Actually, I didn't take this photo. It's one of the many wonderful captures of my children's childhood made
by their doting Uncle Bill, who thought they were brilliant and charming and extremely photogenic.
I owe him so much for all the wonderful memories of them I can now hold in my hands.

This was taken at Stephen's first shop on 6th Ave. He was excited and so were the kids.
The shop was tiny, but he still misses it.

When Stephen saw this, he said 'you always seem to take pictures of me when I'm asleep.'
I told him that's because he always is :). I loved seeing both kids curled up with their dad.

I have three shots taken on that afternoon.
Whenever I tried to get them together,
one or the other would
cut up.



No comments:

Post a Comment