Monday, September 20, 2010

Old Slides, 2

Stephen and I pulled out the projector and screen tonight, taking a gander at some of his family's old slides. I didn't have any white poster board, so I threw a white sheet over the screen, which is 50+ years old and very yellow. Here are some of my favorites:
Barb and the boys.

Sunburned on the first day of a church trip to  the Dominican Republic, Stephen made a screen out of palm fronds.
 


Peter and Stephen in Cooperstown, NY.

Getting on the plane for another church trip to Puerto Rico.


2 comments:

Wendy Haught said...

Love the 60s style Robinson Crusoe! I had no idea Young Stephen was such a church tripper.

Fotofule said...

A teen-age jet setter!

He laughed out loud when he saw the last slide, saying he can't remember having his hair that long and being allowed to live at home. Purty funny. Handsome fella, with those very expressive brows, which Cait inherited (the feminine version).

Post a Comment