Tuesday, August 31, 2010

B B's China


A few months ago I decided to retire my 20+ year-old white Corelle dishes and go with a little more color in my kitchen. I bought several place settings of Fiesta and have really enjoyed them. The colors are so happy!

A friend told me about a neat store downtown that sells Fiesta seconds and knock-offs, so I found it today and had the best time cruising around the aisles. Made me wish for a larger kitchen!






2 comments:

Wendy Haught said...

So did you buy somethin'? Love the lil teapot in the window. You'll have to take me to this shop next time I visit.

Fotofule said...

It's a date!

No, not this time, although I was tempted. Looking for a platter or two, and maybe a salt and pepper shaker set. The pink ones were about 7" tall.

Post a Comment